Paleo Pumpkin Donuts
I shared this recipe on a FB Live and talked about how we do a Thanksgiving brunch and then a late night thanksgiving dinner. We try to keep it Paleo with our own homemade foods.
While Paleo Donuts will NEVER replace the taste and feel of a regular donut, this is a pretty good alternative to Donuts. My kids are donut lovers thanks to my mom! So when they ask for donuts at home, this is what they get— AND they LOVE them!
One of our viewers asked about toppings:
You can add melted Chocolate or check out Maple Glaze
Check out the Video of my making Paleo Pumpkin Donuts live on our FB
You can also Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates and freebies right to your inbox.
- 1/2 C Coconut Flour
- 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Tbsp. Pumpkin
- 1/4 C. Honey
- 4 Eggs (Room Temp)
- 1/2 C. Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Gently whisk eggs to break yolks and add them to a large bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients to the bowl and mix until smooth
- Grease your donut maker or desired pan
- Cook according to your donut Maker (My Sunbeam take 4 minutes)
- Remove donuts and set aside.
- Make the topping by adding coconut sugar and cinnamon to a brown paper bag (Or a bowl but the bag is fun and kids enjoy shaking)
- Add the donuts to the bag and give them a good shake to coat everything well.
- Remove donuts and serve warm